Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yo Gotti Speaks on Fake Rap Beefs

It is almost like everybody is beefing with the next man for some attention in rap these days. Yo Gotti, one of the real street rappers out there has a problem with all the fake rap beefs in Hip Hop these days. And in a recent interview, he voiced out his anger. Peep his words below-






"Y'all know the sh*t ain't real. I tell my n*ggas, we real n*ggas living in a fake world - you may have two n*ggas who are supposed to be on some street sh*t and you do something to me and I do something back, then you may press charges on me. That ain't keeping it G-like. It's kind of how I mean it's fake. N*ggas pretend beef. You really ain't beefing when you're battling, you really don't got any problems, you're just trying to get hot. It's a lot of little sh*t that I don't know how to engage in so I stay away from it." (The Dope Academy)











Hmm! I guess he was referring to 40Gloc when he mentioned someone pressing charges against another rapper he had beef with. You know...after Game and his boys beat 40 up earlier this year, he became quiet for a while, and then out of no where, he hit Game with a $4.5 million lawsuit. How can a street nigga be taking someone to court for something that happened in the streets? That ain't G. I guess it is cases like that, and all the crazy twitter beefs that Yo Gotti was referring to.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar