Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: August 2018 Glossy box


So guys its the first post to my glossy box review series. This month's glossy box was inspired by pride and is filled with 6 full sized products which are all tailored to help you feel empowered, bold and unique. (The pic is before I  tried everything). Over all I am greatly pleased with this months glossy box and I will continue to use every product in the box, just maybe not in the way they're intended to. I hope you enjoy reading and please leave a comment on what you think and if you have any ideas on how I can improve as I am very new to this. I'm still trying to get the format/layout to look right so hang on.







The first product that I received was the Rimmel London ink me stamp liner and sticker tattoo duo. The intense, matte black ink dries instantly. I do believe that these products have a good thought behind them and can be a bit of fun. With festivals and everything going on this would be the perfect makeup item to make any festival look come together. There are a million was in which you can
corporate this into your makeup look. I would however recommend this for younger people that are wanting to experiment with makeup looks. The little heart is so cute and could pull any eye look together by adding it to the corner of your eye or underneath. I have read reviews where it smudges and comes of easily with the slightest amount of water, but for me it worked really well, it stayed on for a long amount of time and didn't smudge either. I would love to see these stamp liners in some metallic or glitter colours. https://www.superdrug.com/Eyeliner-and-Pencils/Rimmel-Ink-Me-Up-Tattoo-Stamp-Heart/p/753162

The sticker tattoos are so simple to use, remember those 20p machines where you would get a temporary tattoo, just like those (but more long lasting, they do not come of easy). I was a bit sceptical before trying these as I didn't really see the hype around them or when you would get the chance to use them but for festivals they would be amazing. The application of the tattoos is so straight forward and easy to do on your own without a second pair of hands. I wasn't going to a festival or anything when I tried them but I just wanted to see how they would look and work. the range of the designs is really good as you get 2 sheets within a pack. they are the mandala and star designs so they've got that boho chic vibe. I would say that these would be ideal for a festival or any type of special occasion where you require to look a little more glam. https://www.superdrug.com/Eyeliner-and-Pencils/Rimmel-Ink-Me-Up-Tattoos-Gold-%26-Black/p/753167



Next item is the Victoria secret sheet mask (I didn't even know that they did sheet mask's). This nourishing sheet mask is formulated with coconut oil for mega-soft skin and complexion perfection. The mask was so hydrating and made my skin look so glowy. They are so simple to use, leave it on for around 15-20 minutes, don't rinse but massage any excess into your skin. I also like to use sheet mask's kind of as a primer for makeup as they do leave your skin feeling a bit tacky which is what you want in a primer as it makes the foundation stick. I recommend these for those special self pamper times (because we all know we need them). It smell amazing and it leaves your face feeling refreshed and super smooth. would I repurchase, definitely because who doesn't love a good sheet mask, and for £5 you simply can't go wrong. https://ww.victoriassecret.com/pink/shop-beauty-mobile/sheet-mask-pink?ProductID=371173&CatalogueType=OLS&search=true



The trifle cosmetics lip and cheek jam gives a healthy,
natural flush of colour that will last up yo 10 hours. the easiest way to use this Is to dab 2 tiny dots on the apples of your cheeks and then lips, then blend out with your fingers. I like to use these kind of items when you not wanting to wear much makeup or wear any kind of lipstick but still want to have a bit of colour to you lips. I have only ever tried one other product from this brand before which was included in a previous glossy box and it was an eyeshadow palette, it was amazing the shadows were so pigmented and did not cease to amaze me. The lip jam is very similar to the benefit benetint. I was very impressed by this product and will continue to use it as a lip tint, I tend not to use products like this for my cheeks as I feel like they don't work as well for my skin type. https://triflecosmetics.com/collections/lips/products/lip-cheek-jam






Next product is by Kaleido cosmetics and is a liquid highlighter. it is a brand that I have never heard of before. With this you can be as subtle or as vibrant as you fancy with this illuminating 8 hour wear highlighter. Dab this onto the high points of your face using a beauty blender or brush. I found for a more natural glow, mix a few dabs in with your foundation or in with a moisturiser. This can also be used as I liquid eyeshadow, using the applicator brush, I apply the liquid highlight directly onto my lids and also works amazing for an eye base for any eye look as well. I think that I will be using this product more as a liquid eyeshadow as I find that liquid highlighters don't work very well for my skin type as I find them very hard to blend out. Not sure if that's just me but I have tried everything to get them to work on top of my foundation, I do sometimes use them underneath my foundation when I'm wanting a more glowy foundation look. https://kaleidocosmetics.com/collections/astrolight/products/astrolight-electric


The last product that I received in this months glossy box was a
shadow paint from the brand 3ina which I have heard loads about but never tried anything from. This product is highly pigmented, very long lasting and waterproof. Its perfect whether you want a striking bold look or something more subtle. The ways that I have found best to use this product is to use an angled brush to line your upper and lower lash line or apply all over the lid for a super bold smoky look. For a price of £8.95 I do think that is a great price for the amount of product that your receive, which is 12ml as you really don't need to use much to create the look you desire. I will definitely continue to use this product more as a blue line and sometimes in the water line, as I feel for me my eyes having a whole lot of blue eyeshadow on doesn't look as good as I'd want it to. https://3ina.com/uk_en/the-shadow-paint#138=1311












Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar