Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Caress Blue Marine!...

CARESS NAIL POLISH
Blue Marine 10 mL
Php 23.75 / US$ 0.54

Hi! Just a quick post to show you another old nail polish I saw while I was browsing through my horde of nail stuff. Blue Marine just sort of caught my eye and never let go. Haha.
(^^,)


Blue Marine is a crelly that has a gorgeous grayish blue color. Crelly means a cross between creme and jelly (saw that word here, hehe). Formula was still fantastic even after sitting in my boxes for two years. I applied three coats for full coverage and a top coat for these first swatches.
(^_^)
I just love crellies! Especially the ones from this brand. I will definitely check out all the available colors... after my diet ends... lol.
(^o^)
Of course, I also added a matte top coat on top. Now, which one do you like better, matte or shiny? Hihi. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by! Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(**,)

P.S.
I want a dog... NOW! Hahaha. I've been trying to convince my family to get one for four years now and my mom's against the whole thing. I was willing to wait a little longer but our neighbors' dog gave birth and they're now selling some of their puppies.... CHOW CHOW puppies!!! Waaaaaa. They're. Just. So. Freaking. Cute!! Waaaaaaaaa.
(>_<)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar