Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EC Cosmetics

Glitter Dip Powder 

I'm back today with another sparkly dip powder from EC Cosmetics from Aliexpress. 
You can purchase these pots of dip powder individually or the 3 dip powder liquids and one pot of dip powder as a set.
So the pretty shade I have today is 53.
An absolutely gorgeous glitter pinky purple colour.
Cindy is proud to show this stunning dip powder. Using the EC Cosmetics dip powder liquids and I dipped twice. This was enough for perfect coverage, and as I'm used to dipping my nails I get a super smooth finish with hardly any need for filing!


Dip powders are so easy to do and can be soaked off like gel polish, if filed off with an e-file.
You can keep up to date with EC Cosmetics on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar