Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Milani Twinkle and Fuchsia

I still haven't seen all of the new Milani glitters in person (I read somewhere that they're supposed to come out in February, though Milani has most of them up on their website now). I went ahead and tried out two of the ones I did find and buy: Twinkle, a blue/purple in the One Coat Glitter line, and Fuchsia, from Jewel FX.

Here's Twinkle on its own. This is a bit different than the original release One Coat Glitters (like Purple Gleam); it's got both large and small glitters instead of just small ones, and I don't see any way it could cover in one coat. I used two and still see a fair bit of my nail showing through.







I added one coat of Fuchsia on top to make it a real party on my nails. This has small and large hexes, all the same color; its large ones are a lot bigger than the ones in Twinkle.







None of these swatches have top coat, so they're a bit bumpy; not as bumpy as I'd expect from such chunky glitters, though. The next time I use these, I'll probably layer them over a complementary shimmer or foil.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar