Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : 90s Buns.

I've been driving myself mental this morning trying to get the perfect level of 90s buns. I'm sick of having them either on the wrong part of my head or uneven!

The problem is that they have to sit on the right part otherwise they look really stupid or stick out. So I think I've managed it this morning but who knows! I'm at a loss of what to do with my hair at the minute as it needs to loose the blue and needs a cut.

Desperately.

What colors should I go next? I'm going to do an all over dye because washing this in sections is beyond annoying. I have to say Directions Atlantic blue is the worst color I have ever tried. I'm now on a mission to remove it as fast as possible without damaging my hair.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar