Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Look What I Got !

 

Papa  ,Miggs and I went up to  Ingersoll  a lovely little town about an hour  away with trailer in tow to  the guy that Papa bought his snow blower from Al  , who we met at his shop and another  guy  named Jim they run a small engine repair shop  and I got my own Lawn tractor . See Papa’s lawn tractor is to big for me  the seat to  pedals  are to far apart for my short little legs Papa is 6”1 I am only 4”9   even when I have the seat up all the way  and the deck is larger where I wanted a smaller tractor all together   and  Papa’s tractor  is  one of the newer hydrostatic tractors  and I don't like them I like the older ones that are gear driven  .  We went in the shop did our meet and greet since I had never met them before and Jim showed me this tractor and I jumped on her  and she fit me like a glove .. it was love at first fit lol !

                                                                                      Meet My Little Betsy !

100_2010

                                                                                 Isn’t she Purdy !!

100_2011

                                         She may be small but boy does she move lol ! Powerful little thing !

                                               So we loaded her up and brought her to her new home !

                                              So now I have my own tractor to play with YEEHAW !  lol !

               Ever heard the country western song .. She thinks my tractor’s sexy , well just change the she to he lol !

                                                                                 Until next time !

                                                                               Country Gal

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar