Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Woods Have Eyes

The trees are finally surrendering to the cooler weather

and have put on their yellow leaf dresses.

Now tell me....doesn't this tree look like it is saying hello??
Since we first moved here, I have gone out about the woods, making paths here and there, twisting, turning back. I also stick little statues underneath bushes, halfway hidden, waiting for someone to come upon them in surprise. Something fun, for someone, someday to discover. I have also noticed the many trees with holes drilled in them by woodpeckers or some other creature making a sheltered home. They always look so whimsical and full of character. I can always imagine a pair of eyes to go above that open mouth...............


like this...............



and finally this.
Only a few trees I have painted this way throughout the woods. They always make me smile. No one else who lives here has even noticed them......but one day.....




when they might happen to take a walk.....they will feel like they are being watched!



When I am not hanging in the trees with a paint brush, as you know, I am busy stitching .Come visit my embroidery blog to hear about the latest embroidery project I have done! Click on the link http://yesteryearembroideries.blogspot.com to go to Yesteryear Embroideries.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar