Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White Tree has changed her skirt

I finally decided how to decorate my white tree with what I already had . Once I was going to put white dollies on it but didn't have enough crochet ones to really make it look good.Once I thought I would just put rhinestones pins all on it and then thought that would look better on a small tree.
                                                                               
I decided to do red and a little different instead of putting my garland around the tree I put it diagonally

                                   

I thought the tree looked good in my red room my office




                                              
                                                                                                                
    I am still looking for a few items to add to it also I have changed the shirt several times I have  red tulle under it now   can't decide if I like the white lace tablecloth or the red tulle. I know I like my red and white cups on it.
Now I need to get to cleaning like a mad woman to get things ready for Saturday 's party. Tonight when I get home from a diner party I am making some dips and some spreads I am trying out this year. I am making cranberry punch with frozen ice cubes with a cranberry in each ice cube then a ring in the middle of the punch bowl with cranberries in it.     
I also need to get my table set and find all my candles I want to use .
Oh wait just a minute I still don't have my tree up in my bathroom I left  it decorated all year so that won't be much trouble.  I put one in my bathroom last year for the first time . Then on my guest bed I put a little  shinny village  .                                          
                                                                              
      
Joy      the owner of a very savvy blog  said put a plaid skirt under my tree so I tried it here is the latest picture. This was the largest plaid thing I have. It's a longaberger tablecloth that I got in a box of other items I wanted  at an auction

                                                                                                                                              
                                                                         

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar