Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All done #22 - Ogden Cami

My all done posts feature every bit of a material/craft resource used to the very end (as in my last post!). Unusually, it was my turn to have the leftovers from my daughters project rather than the other way around.

I was hoping she would have some fabric left from her pattern review, the Stof fabric was so beautiful. There was just enough to squeeze out the front, back and straps of the True bias Ogden Camisole top. 


This is the second time I have made this top. It has good bra coverage and a nice neckline however, I think I have it on the wrong way round in the photos judging by the little fold at the strap join, it doesn't do that if it is on properly! I may need to add a label to indicate the back to stop that happening again. I used some leftover green satin lining from my vintage coat to make the deep facings on the inside. A double all done!




I know it won't get lots of wear in the UK but for this week it has been perfect. On colder mornings it looks pretty with a cardigan too.




What do you make with small amounts of fabric? 
Any good pattern suggestions?
Jo xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar