Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas wonderland @ Filinvest Homes East, Cainta, Rizal



I would have been sorry for posting this late, but then this is basically a personal recollection of what I've done and not really a "hard news" blog

I am relieved that the holidays are over and the stress associated with them but at the same time I miss the holidays too... by just looking at the pics you're also going to see here in this blog.

A couple of weeks ago we spent a fun and magical time at a couple of Christmas houses located inside an exclusive village in the municipality of Cainta, Rizal. Tourists not only from other parts of Rizal but from Metro Manila and other provinces as well flocked to these two residential properties which dazzled them with thousands of colorful Christmas lights and holiday decorations.





We had about a 10-minute walk from the subdivision's gate before we spotted the first Christmas house on Dona Justina Street, as far as I remember. It had a sprawling porch. At the big gazebo in the middle of the yard the owners and the staff were selling some food and refreshments.

The house was a Christmas wonderland, festooned with pretty Christmas lights, life-sized Santa Claus figures, sleighs, reindeer, a beautifully decorated arc, etc. Outside the yard was the Christmas Belen, the scene of the baby Jesus, his father Joseph and his mother The Virgin Mary along with the Three Kings and the animals in the stable. Not only my niece enjoyed it, we did too!


The house on Dona Justina Street.

















Here's my short "panoramic" video of this house on Dona Justina Street:




And here's my niece sitting in front of the dancing Santa (who seemed to shed several pounds because of too much swaying, I guess, hahaha)




After that we walked a few feet more before we reached Mark Street, the location of a bigger and more dazzling Christmas house -- the same house featured on the TV program Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho. Yep, it was on that show we first saw the house, and from that moment we were itching to visit it.

And now we did! It didn't disappoint. Seeing these Christmas houses was like seeing a bright and glistening oasis after walking through the desert of darkness, lols. Yes, beholding these lights was worth passing the dimly-lit streets (but we didn't need to fear because it seemed that all the other people walking along with us also had the same intention as we did).







I loved this toy train corner!







Yes, you're like in a colorful and glittering acid trip, lols -- I found myself humming "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" as I was meandering through this house with awe. According to a website I read, around 500,000 lights were installed in this house, which is owned by a businessman with an incredible rags-to-riches story. Now by seeing this mansion, it may inspire me to work harder and become a millionaire tycoon like him hehehe. Walang imposible! Who knows, I could have a house like that -- but of course not with Christmas lights all year long. Magkano kaya bill nila sa Meralco? Hehehe.

As far as I remembered there was actually one more Christmas house, which we weren't able to visit.

You can watch the full video of my "shaky" tour around this humble abode on Mark Street:







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar