Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

English bows - extra bases done.

A quick diversion from painting French men at arms - I've based up the additional English bowmen for Agincourt game.

I planned to add four extra bases, but when I've based them up I appear to have created six  - but this will allow evenly sized 'wings' of longbowmen for the English set up. All are Perry plastics and are based on 50mm square bases, as per the rest of my HYW. At previous games we've used two together to create units for Impetus rules - which seems to work Ok for a display game where the minutiae of record keeping is best avoided, to enable the players to chat with visitors and have time for their own look around the show. We'll discuss with the players what we're going to do for this years game.





Now, back to those French...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar